Tuesday 16 July 2013

The reason living with CF isn't as bad as it could be

This is Jenson, he's a Chorkie! The main reason I hate having CF isn't all the medication or the hospital visits or even the constant cough... It's the fact that I'm stuck in my house almost all day every day, I don't have the energy to go out and enjoy life or even work (although I am working on this!) So all day long I'm in my house BUT Jenson is by my side 24/7 so I guess it's not so bad. He is the most cuddly, sweet and ridiculous dog I've ever known. Unfailingly loyal and exceptionally over protective but always loving and follows me everywhere and I love it. Even though he barks at every single person who walks past the window and won't even let some people sit near me, I wouldn't change him for all the money in the world. Because he's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment