Saturday 20 July 2013

Day with the family

Today I spent a wonderful day with my Family, before we all go away on our holidays! Despite there being my grandparents, Auntie, Uncle, Cousin & her fella, Mum, Dad, Brother, Sister-to-be and my fella there, somehow I only managed to take pictures of my beautiful nephew and a few of my parents dog!!! I do love my nephew to the ends of the earth and back though!!

What a cheeky chappy! <3
What baby doesn't need a trusy steed to ride! Even if this steed is technically a 'a dog'
Also say hello to my Dad sneaking in the background!

Worn out after being thoroughly fussed over by everyone! (And slightly hogged by me!)
Jake getting in on the camera action! Only looking slightly demonic :)
I did snap a pic of Kayleigh (sister-to-be) but she stole my phone and deleted it, what a spoil sport!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment